- 50% Off Order NEW – Get 50% off order online & in-store. Limited time offer. (Expires October 15, 2013)
- MOMSAVES15 - get 15% off order + free shipping (Expires 09.30.2013)
- TOUCHDOWN – 20% off online with no minimum + free shipping on orders over $75
- YOURDAYB – 15% off everything online with Kohl’s Card
- NEW2230 – new customers get 10% off any order online for a limited time
- Up to 40% off Athletic shoes from all brands
- Free shipping on all orders over $75
- Get $10 Kohl’s Cash® for every $50 spent you spent at Kohl’s
- Free standard shipping on orders over $75, no limitations, no coupon needed.
- Redeem your Kohl’s Cash®! – Redeem your August 21 – August 28 earned Kohl’s Cash by September 18, 2013.
- Extra 15% Off – Get one-time 15% off when you sign up for a Kohl’s Charge (Subject to Credit Approval)
- Extra 15% Off – Get one-time 15% off when you sign up for mobile alerts, text SAVE07 to KOHLS.
- Up to 80% off – clearance items, get up to 80% off discount
- $5 + 10% off (one time) for Email Sign Up ! – Sign up for Sale Alerts today and save 10% off your next Kohls.com online purchase and $5 off your next in-store purchase.
Expiring, expired or unpopular coupons…
- CARNIVAL – 15% off online + free shipping, no minimum
This list was last updated on September 05, 2013.
Kohl’s is a company that was founded in 1962 with the mission to be one of the biggest brands in the United States. The founders in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, were dreaming big, but little did they know, their dreams were about to become their reality. With a income of 18.9 billion dollars in 2011, it’s safe to say that this company is leading the way in terms of providing quality products and customer service to their customers. Although Kohl’s is a very large and successful company, they recognize their roots and aim to give back to the same people that helped them grow into the successful giant they are today. This article is targeted to show you just how Kohl’s gives back. With their sales that seem to never end, their gracious coupons that provide huge discounts, and social media presence, it’s no wonder this company is on top.
The Kohl’s Website
The Kohl’s website is one of the most frequently visited websites on the web. Their beautiful page lay out is extremely easy to navigate and really helps the customer find exactly what it is they’re looking for. Not only that, but their front page always show the latest and greatest sales Kohl’s is offering. This website is dedicated, and updated daily, in order to provide you the best deals, sales, and bargains. This speaks bounds about the type of people the Kohl’s creators are. They keep giving you quality clothing for a fraction of the cost of the big guys.
How You Can Save
If you’re the type of person that loves to do all of their shopping online, Kohl’s has you covered. When you visit the Kohl’s website (Kohls.com) you’ll notice a “join now” option located in the top right hand corner. When you click this option, you’ll be prompted to provide your name and e-mail address. This allows Kohl’s to e-mail you the second a new sale starts, with coupons, and other savings. Tons of sales are located on the Kohl’s website such as ‘buy one get one free’ and ‘save %50 off’. These sales help you get the clothes you love without breaking the bank. When other people were raising the prices of their clothes, Kohl’s was looking for ways to lower them.
Dealing With Kohl’s Directly
With everyone using the internet these days, there are websites out there that are dedicated to providing top of the line coupons. Many people fail to realize that if these websites aren’t kept up to date, these coupons and savings codes are essentially useless. Rather than sifting through website after website, deal with Kohl’s directly through their mailing program. Like we stated before, sign up for their free e-mail list on their website. This will provide you up to date coupons and savings. Also, when you checkout, ask about opening a Kohl’s credit card. When you sign up and use these cards, you receive incentives and savings other people can’t get. Many of these coupon sites want to drive traffic to their websites to earn them money, rather than providing coupons that save you money. Cut out the middle man and start dealing with Kohl’s directly. They’ll make sure that your hard earned dollar stretches farther in their stores. Remember, all your favorite clothes can be purchased at a fraction of the cost that you would see in competing stores. There’s always a way to save money when you shop at Kohl’s.